Monday, May 11, 2009

What goes on at my house....

Hi! I have been a bad blogger, but I am going to try to get into the habit of posting more. Between Facebook, Twitter, message boards...oy! Anyhow....

Lots going on around here these days! We had a big yard sale for our Relay for Life team (Lettuce Make A Difference) and it was a success! To date we have raised about $900 and we still have a few more items for sale online. We are hoping to raise over $1,000! I think we will hit our goal. Our Relay is June 13-14 at the Ashland MA Middle School. It's an important cause to all of us.

On another note, card sorting has been in FULL SWING at my house. I wanted to share some photos of what my dining room looks like when we are sorting cards to send to our heroes. Here's one....


Each stack with a band is 10 cards. The stacks are about 6 high, and go the whole way across my dining room table! These cards are packed in to the priority mail flat rate boxes, as seen in the background. Here's a little closer shot of some of the beautiful cards that people have sent in to me recently...


I am really looking forward to participating in the Cards for Heroes BlogHop. I guess I'll have to get cracking on my blog so I don't look LAME (I am one of the ORGANIZERS of the bloghop, after all). Please join us if you can!

More later - Zack is at baseball game and I need to get some dinner ready for when he gets home - I think we're having a veggie stir-fry tonight! YUM!

Happy Mother's Day to all! Night for now!

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

absolutely AMAZING. awe-inspiring! :)